THE ALBION SKIN
ALBION defines beautiful skin as
healthy and supple skin
These 4 factors represent the skin’s natural functions.
Ideal skin is when they are in a satisfactory condition.
- Soft skin.
- Improved moisture retention.
- Enhanced barrier function.
Skin with good stratum corneum moisture balance
* Illustrative purpose only
- Replenishing the skin with what it needs, in order of need.
- The way to achieve the ALBION skin, complete with clarity and suppleness, is to replenish the skin with what it needs at just the right moment.
4 STEP Daily Care
- STEP 1Remove & Cleanse
- Removes makeup and impurities on the skin.
- STEP 2Balance & Prepare
- Conditions moisture balance in the stratum corneum, leaving skin soft and supple.
- ALBION BALANCING MILKS' COMPOSITION
Moisture balance of the stratum corneum
*1 refers to “water-base moisture”
*2 refers to “oil-base moisture”
ALBION Balancing Milk
- "Well-balanced moisture" is what the skin needs most after washing.
- ALBION Balancing Milks are designed not to coat the skin’s surface but to condition the stratum corneum moisture balance. This is why they are formulated to resemble the moisture balance of the stratum corneum in a healthy condition.
- STEP 3Stimulate & Hydrate
- Regulates skin texture while hydrating.
- STEP 4Activate & Retain
- Locks in moisture and beauty ingredients.