THE ALBION SKIN
ALBION defines beautiful skin as
Translucent and Supple Skin
These 4 factors represent the skin’s natural functions.
When they are in a satisfactory condition, the skin is healthy.
Among 4 factors, Moisture Balance is the most important for beautiful skin. This is because the right moisture balance will lead to:
- Skin becomes soft.
- Moisture retention capability improves.
- The skin’s barrier function is enhanced.
Skin with good stratum corneum moisture balance
* Schematic illustration
- Replenishing the skin with what it needs, in order of need.
- The way to achieve ideal beauty, complete with clarity and suppleness, is to replenish the skin with what it needs at just the right moment.
4 STEP Daily Care
- STEP 1Cleansing
(Cleanser & Face wash)
- Removes impurities on the skin surface and in pores as well as old dead skin cells to make the skin clean.
- STEP 2Softening
- Creates an optimal moisture balance in the stratum corneum to keep the skin supple.
- ALBION milk lotions for STEP2
Healthy moisture balance of the stratum corneum
ALBION milk lotion
- "Well-balanced moisture" is what the skin needs most after washing.
- ALBION milk lotions are designed not to coat the skin’s surface but to condition the stratum corneum moisture balance. This is why they are formulated to resemble the moisture balance of the stratum corneum in a healthy condition.
- STEP 3Refining
- Tightens the skin to make it fresh and fine-textured.
- STEP 4Activating
(Serum or Cream)
- Provides proactive treatment that helps the skin maintain a youthful and vibrant complexion.
Replenishing freshly washed skin with the moisture it needs is the most helpful intervention to soften the skin, facilitating the permeation of skincare products to follow.