THE ALBION SKIN
ALBION defines beautiful skin as having
Translucent and Supple Skin
These 4 factors represent the skin’s natural function,
helping to keep the skin healthy.
“Of the 4 factors, having an optimum moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin is most important for beautiful skin as it leads to:”
- Improvement in the skin's moisture retention ability
- Enhancement of the skin's barrier function
- Softer and supple skin
Skin with good moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin
* Schematic illustration
- Replenishing the skin with what it needs based on its importance
- To achieve clear and supple skin, replenish the skin with what it needs at the right moment.
DAILY 4 STEP REGIME
- STEP 1Cleansing
(Cleanser & Face wash)
- Removes dead skin cells and impurities on the surface of the skin and in pores, keeping the skin clean and clear.
- STEP 2Softening
- Creates an optimal moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- STEP 2: ALBION Milk Lotion
Healthy moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin
ALBION milk lotion
- “Well-balanced moisture” is what the skin needs most after cleansing.
- ALBION Milk Lotions are designed not only to condition the skin surface, but also the entire outer layer of the skin which can have as many as 10 layers. This is why ALBION Milk Lotions are specially formulated with ingredients that are similar to the skin's natural moisturising component to enhance absorption into the skin.
- STEP 3Refining
- Refreshes and tightens the skin to refine the skin texture.
- STEP 4Activating
(Serum or Cream Moisturiser)
- Helps the skin to maintain a youthful and radiant complexion.
Replenishing freshly cleansed skin with the moisture it needs is the most essential step to soften the skin, enhancing absorption of skincare products that follow too.