Terms and Conditions
Guide for Website Users
- Article 1 Introduction
- Article 2 Scope of Application
- Article 3 Recommended Environment
- The environments specified below are recommended for best use of this Website. This Website may not display correctly in other environments. Even under the recommended environments, in some cases the screen display may differ slightly from the intended design of this Website.
- Recommended OS:
Computer: Windows 7 or higher; Mac OS X or higher
Smartphone: iOS 6.0 or higher; Android 4.0 or higher
Computer: The latest Google Chrome; the latest Firefox; the latest Safari
Smartphone: Carrier’s standard browsers for iPhone/Android
XGA (1024 × 768 px) or higher
- Article 4 Copyright and Other Rights
- The rights to all content on this Website are owned by ALBION Co., Ltd. or authorized for its use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, the content on this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, changed, reprinted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner except as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan.
- Article 5 Trademarks
- All trademarks and service marks used on this Website are owned by ALBION Co., Ltd. or its affiliated companies or authorized for its use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, such trademarks or service marks may not be used without prior written permission from ALBION Co., Ltd. or its applicable affiliated company, as the case may be.
- Article 6 Information on this Website
- Information on this Website is current as of the day it is uploaded and may be changed without notice after it has been uploaded. The Company and ALBION Co., Ltd. make no guarantee as to accuracy or timeliness in providing the information and shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of or in relation to the use of such information.
- Article 7 Links to This Website
- If you wish to create a link to this Website, please notify the Company to that effect in advance and specify your name, contact details (address, phone number and e-mail address) and URL of the website on which the link will be placed in writing. In cases where the link is considered likely to be detrimental to the Company’s corporate image, to distort the intent of any part of the content of this Website, or to adversely affect the Company in any other manner, the Company may decline your link request.
- Article 8 Prohibitions
- Users may not conduct any of the following acts when using this Website:
- An act that is or is likely to be offensive to public order and morals or to transgress any law or regulation;
- An act that will or is likely to lead to a criminal act;
- An act of infringing on the Company’s or a third party’s rights including trademark right, copyright or any other intellectual property right;
- An act, or making a remark, that is intended to advocate a particular religious or political belief, promote an election campaign, or constitute any similar activity, that slanders or defames a particular individual, that is considered obscene, or that may be detrimental to the Company;
- An act of utilizing information provided on this Website or by the Company for commercial purposes;
- An act of transmitting or writing a harmful computer program, fake file, or other contaminating or destructive code;
- An act of hindering other Users from accessing or using any service provided on this Website;
- An act of slandering, abusing, reviling, defaming or damaging the credibility of the Company or a third party; or
- Any other act that is deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- Article 9 Change or Removal of Information on This Website
- Information on this Website may be changed or removed without prior notice, and the Company shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of such change or removal.
- Article 10 Management of Personal Information
- Article 11 Governing Law