Terms and Conditions
Guide for Website Users
- Article 1 Introduction
- Article 2 Scope of Application
- Article 3 Recommended Environment
- The environments specified below are recommended for best use of this Website. This Website may not display correctly in other environments. Even under the recommended environments, in some cases the screen display may differ slightly from the intended design of this Website.
- Recommended OS:
Computer: Windows 7 or higher; Mac OS X or higher
Smartphone: iOS 6.0 or higher; Android 4.0 or higher
Computer: The latest Google Chrome; the latest Firefox; the latest Safari
Smartphone: Carrier’s standard browsers for iPhone/Android
XGA (1024 × 768 px) or higher
- Article 4 Copyright and Other Rights
- The rights to all content on this Website are owned by ALBION Co., Ltd. or authorized for its use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, the content on this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, changed, reprinted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner except as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan.
- Article 5 Trademarks
- All trademarks and service marks used on this Website are owned by the Company or its affiliated companies or authorized for the Company’s use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, such trademarks or service marks may not be used without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Article 6 Information on this Website
- Information on this Website is current as of the day it is uploaded and may be changed without notice after it has been uploaded. The Company makes no guarantee as to accuracy or timeliness in providing the information and shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of or in relation to the use of such information.
- Article 7 Links to This Website
- If you wish to create a link to this Website, please notify the Company to that effect in advance and specify your name, contact details (address, phone number and e-mail address) and URL of the website on which the link will be placed in writing. In cases where the link is considered likely to be detrimental to the Company’s corporate image, to distort the intent of any part of the content of this Website, or to adversely affect the Company in any other manner, the Company may at its sole and absolute discretion decline your link request.
- Article 8 Prohibitions
- Users may not conduct any of the following acts when using this Website:
- An act that is or is likely to be offensive to public order and morals or to transgress any law or regulation;
- An act that will or is likely to lead to a criminal act;
- An act of infringing on the Company’s or a third party’s rights including trademark right, copyright or any other intellectual property right;
- An act, or making a remark, that is intended to advocate a particular religious or political belief, promote an election campaign, or constitute any similar activity, that slanders or defames a particular individual, that is considered obscene, or that may be detrimental to the Company;
- An act of utilizing information provided on this Website or by the Company for commercial purposes;
- An act of transmitting or writing a harmful computer program, fake file, or other contaminating or destructive code;
- An act of hindering other Users from accessing or using any service provided on this Website;
- An act of slandering, abusing, reviling, defaming or damaging the credibility of the Company or a third party; or
- Any other act that is deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- Article 9 Change or Removal of Information on This Website
- Information on this Website may be changed or removed without prior notice, and the Company shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of such change or removal.
- Article 10 Management of Personal Information
- Article 11 Governing Law
Guide for SNS Users
- Article 1 Introduction
- Luxasia Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) welcomes comments on the Company’s products, promotions and campaigns, photographs, video, links and other postings from all parties on the official accounts of social media services operated by the Company (hereinafter, “Official Accounts” or “Official Account” as the case may be) on behalf of ALBION Co., Ltd..
- Article 2 Scope of Application
- Article 4 Prohibitions
- Users shall be prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts. Users agree and acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to delete and refuse the posting of content deemed by the Company as subject to prohibition under this Article without notice to the posting User.
- An act of slandering, abusing or reviling a third party or of infringing the privacy or other rights of a third party;
- An act of defaming the Company without supporting facts;
- An act of spamming or multiple or repeated posting;
- An act of infringing on the Company's or a third party's copyright, trademark right or any other intellectual property right;
- An act of uploading a file containing a computer virus;
- An act of disrupting the normal functioning of a computer;
- An act of posting information intended to excessively or inappropriately direct other Users to a particular external website(s);
- An act of hindering the operation of the Official Accounts;
- An act of using information obtained through any of the Official Accounts for commercial or other purposes, rather than for private use;
- An act of soliciting investment, donations, funding or purchase of goods or services;
- An act of uploading copyrighted software without the permission of the right holder; or
- An act of posting information whose content or expression falls under any of the following:
- Information that is not related to the Official Accounts;
- Information that is offensive to public order and morals, transgresses any law or regulation, or that contains obscene language or imagery;
- Information that is not true, or that is likely to encourage and perpetuate misunderstanding;
- Information intended to be used in the commission of a crime or to induce the commission of a crime;
- Information from which the signature or legal notice has been deleted;
- False or exaggerated information that is likely to mislead other Users;
- Information intended to be used as part of religious or political activities or for an election campaign;
- Information intended to be used for affiliate marketing, advertising, publicity, solicitation or other commercial purposes;
- Information that contains discriminatory expressions or that is morally problematic; or
- Any other acts similar to those set forth in the preceding items which are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- Article 5 Damage to Third Parties
- In the event of any trouble or dispute arising between a User and a third party, or any damage caused by a User to a third party, out of or in relation to the use by the User of any of the Official Accounts, the User shall resolve such trouble or dispute or compensate for such damage at its own responsibility and expense, and the Company shall not be liable for any such trouble, dispute or damage.
- Article 6 Disclaimer
- No information published on any of the Official Accounts shall be taken as representing the Company’s official views.
- The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of information published on any of the Official Accounts and shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of or in relation to the use of such information.
- The Company shall not be liable for any information posted by Users.
- The Company does not promise to respond to Users’ posts.
- Article 7 Intellectual Property Rights and Personal Information
- Copyright to works posted by Users on the Official Accounts including comments and still and animated images (hereinafter, collectively, “Works”) shall belong to the Company at no charge, and Users shall not exercise any moral rights of the author in relation to such Works.
- The Company is entitled to use, and even modify or otherwise change, Works freely without restrictions of purpose, period of time, geographical area, media, etc.