Direction of use
- Should I use Albion skincare products from the same line?
- It is not necessary to use Albion products from the same line. You can switch or add products from a different line depending on your current skin condition and preference.
However, products from the same line are well-balanced in terms of ingredients, scent and texture. They are also designed to work better as a series to deliver the best results.
- Why is Albion Milk Lotion used before a Toner?
- Albion's Milk Lotion works best when you use it after cleansing as it replenishes moisture and softens the skin, enhancing absorption of other skincare products that follow too.
Moisture is what the skin needs the most after cleansing to achieve soft, transulcent and supple skin.
- Where can I purchase Albion products?
- You can click on the upper left menu to perform a store search.
- Other enquiries
- You can contact us using the Enquiry form.