THE ALBION SKIN
ALBION defines beautiful skin as having
healthy and supple skin
These 4 factors represent the skin’s natural function,
helping to keep the skin healthy.
Of the 4 factors, having an optimum moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin is most important for beautiful skin as it leads to:
- Improvement in the skin's moisture retention ability
- Enhancement of the skin's barrier function
- Softer and supple skin
Skin with good moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin
* Schematic illustration
- Replenishing the skin with what it needs based on its importance
- To achieve clear and supple skin, replenish the skin with what it needs at the right moment.
DAILY 4 STEP REGIME
- STEP 1Remove & Cleanse
- Removes makeup and impurities, keeping skin clean and clear.
- STEP 2Balance & Prepare
- By restoring an optimum moisture balance and softening the skin, enhances further moisture absorption.
- STEP 2: ALBION Balancing Milk
Healthy moisture balance in the outer layer of the skin
*1 refers to “water-base moisture”
*2 refers to “oil-base moisture”
ALBION Balancing Milk
- “Well-balanced moisture” is what the skin needs most after cleansing.
- ALBION Balancing Milks are designed not only to condition the skin surface, but also the entire outer layer of the skin which can have as many as 10 layers. This is why ALBION Balancing Milks are specially formulated with ingredients that are similar to the skin's natural moisturizing component to enhance absorption into the skin.
- STEP 3Stimulate & Hydrate
- Regulates skin texture while hydrating.
- STEP 4Activate & Retain
- Activates the skin function and locks in moisture and active agents for youthful and vibrant skin.
Replenishing freshly cleansed skin with the moisture it needs is the most essential step to soften the skin, enhancing absorption of skincare products that follow too.